• Hall County to Hold Ceremony for Cleaner School Buses, Georgia's First School System to Fuel with Propane
• Alliance AutoGas Showcases Alternative Fuel Tech at Propane Centennial Clean Air Rally & Autogas Parade
• Alternative Fuel Roadshow Series Roadshow at Propane Industry Centennial Celebration Rally & Parade
• Two Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Shuttle Buses Join the Fleet at the Eco-Savvy Atlanta Airport Marriott
• Broad Coalition of Industry, Local Government, and Public Interest Groups Support Electric Vehicles and Freedom From Oil
• Ford to Triple Production Capacity of Electrified Vehicles in North America by 2013, Led by C-MAX Hybrid, C-MAX Energi
• EPA Streamlines Regulations for Car and Truck Fuel Conversion Systems / New Options Encourage Innovation, Maintain Air Quality Protections
• US GasVehicles.com Newsletter: "USD 39.5 million Clean Cities Atlanta Petroleum Reduction Program gets underway"